Words, Wine and Women Press Kit
ONLINE TALK SHOW “WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN”
RETURNS FOR A SECOND SEASON
**Please Note New Episode Date And Time: Episodes air on Sundays at 4:00 p.m. EST**
LOS ANGELES (January 14, 2016) – WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN™ is back for Season 2 and they are asking the questions you are thinking, trying the wine you’ve been wanting, and inviting you to join in on the conversation. Season 2 of WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN features 10 episodes that will debut bi-weekly on www.wordswinewomen.com from November 2015 to April 2016. The online talk show, WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN, dedicated to the real, raw fun that happens when female friends meet a glass of wine, premiered Season 1 on May 20, 2015.
News & Current Events
This season, WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN is dedicating a large effort to spread the word about thyroid cancer awareness. As a thyroid cancer survivor, the creator and executive producer of WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN, Tara Johnson thought it was imperative to spread the word about awareness; as such, WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN has produced a public service announcement in association with ThyCa: Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association (thyca.org), encouraging others to “get a neck check” and providing support and resources for anyone who has been recently diagnosed with thyroid cancer or is living as a survivor. The public service announcement will be released and publicized in February 2016.
Season 2 Episodes
In season 2, WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN continues to deliver a straight-talk atmosphere on topics not found on network television with a splash of wine to heighten the excitement. Some of the new segments include:
- The Lightening Round – All new this season, the ladies ask the real questions in the WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN “Lightening Round.” Some of the questions for the lightening round include:
- What is your favorite body part on a man?
- What is your favorite sex position?
- Do you use “making love”, “sex” or “f—“ to describe your intimate time?
- #WineTips – Another new segment within the WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN series is an expanded discussion on the wine tasting and wine notes from each sommelier featured on the show. Featured sommeliers this season include Rachel Macalisang, the lead sommelier at the Bazaar by Jose Andres in Beverly Hills, CA and Grace Giovannetti, co-owner/sommelier at Lou’s On the Hill in Los Angeles, CA.
WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN brings together a supportive sisterhood of 5 diverse women to examine edgy issues affecting real women today. Leading the charge at WORDS, WINE AND WOMEN is attorney and rising host/actress Tara Johnson, who also created and executive produces the show.
The four incredible women who co-host with Johnson are also back for Season 2, they include:
- Jacque Borowski, a feminist from D.C. who will fight for the equality of all (but who secretly believes that women are better).
- MaryBeth “Beth” Gonzales, a social advocate single Mom from Philadelphia who stills knows how to get it in.
- Candice Stewart of CBS’s “Big Brother” season 15 fame, the first African-American Miss Louisiana and former beauty queen who knows what she wants and won’t stop until she gets it.
- Shannon Chavez, the expert on sexuality and women’s health and a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and AASECT Certified Sex Therapist.
Read more about each host by following the links below:
Media Contact: Tara Johnson
Media Phone #: (310)-903-0143
Media Email: email@example.com